Marketing offers and downloadable content that invite people into a story are the backbone of Dynamit’s content marketing, serving as the fuel for all our inbound marketing strategies, including email, social media, search, lead generation, etc. Without marketing offers, our website visitors have no reason to convert on our website (our Preview CTAs) and provide us with the contact information we need to segment, nurture, and close them into customers. Marketing offers can include everything from educational insight reports, to case stories, to webinars... the list goes on. Designing and creating this type of content is time-consuming and specialized. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of blog and downloadable content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, credibility, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, case stories, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, sales development representatives, business development, client engagement leaders, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the sales and marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, or Digital Media or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to create content that calls people to action online and offline.
- 3-5 years experience editing copy.
- Writing expertise is essential, with a strong bias towards storytelling.
- Ability to understand big concepts and fragmented ideas and distill them into cohesive and engaging stories.
- Preference given to candidates with experience translating stories into design ideas and video.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a huge plus (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in E-Verify.