As a Client Engagement Leader, you will participate in both new and existing client sales efforts. The Client Engagement Leader is responsible for creating, growing, and maintaining strong relationships with client partners, ensuring clients are satisfied and that Dynamit is set up for long term partnerships.
- Oversee assigned new and existing business development initiatives and guide them from the opportunity lead phase through the contract phase
- Lead the development of proposal and pitch materials from start-to-finish
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders on strategic deliverables
- Explain Dynamit process, services and capabilities to executive audiences, resulting in high-trust
- Generate referrals from existing clients
- Create strong presentations, demonstrate verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations for existing clients
- Provide proactive and reactive escalation for recovery of client satisfaction issues
- Maintain a strong understanding of client’s business and answer questions about the client’s business for project team members
- Lead socialization, change management & alignment activities with the client, ensuring the client trusts our solution and is onboard with our direction
- Coach team members on presentation skills, client communication and client strategy
- Extensive client-facing experience. Prefer this experience is in digital agency, technology consulting, or creative environments.
- Proven experience driving complex, enterprise sales in an agency environment
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics, tools and developing value proposition with customers.
- Strong verbal skills for regular pitches, telephone calls, online conference and in-person meetings and occasional public speaking to large groups.
- Ability to travel regularly
Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide legal documentation of eligibility to work in the United States. Dynamit participates in E-Verify.