Architects at Dynamit play a critical role in understanding the client, their business, their objectives and goals, and the problems they are trying to solve. Architects identify, plan, and craft solutions in collaboration with design and engineering teams. Architects at Dynamit are client-facing and responsible for solution feasibility and extensibility.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
- Strong expertise with web service technologies, UI/UX frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) and platforms (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, or CMS etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of best practices around developing microservices architectures, Dockers, the software containerization technology and cloud platforms.
- Validate functional discovery, scope and solution design decisions; providing technical and architecture requirements for integrations and custom solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including authoring technical documents
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Offer consultation, recommendations and education to clients on the appropriate technical choices to best meet established project goals
- Understand the state of the project at any given point in time and regularly report on status
- Address issues that arise with implementation of the strategic plan established for a project
- Ensure that project activities are aligned with the statement of work
- Participate in scrum and weekly meetings
- Travel as necessary, up to 100% for engagements
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance - Dynamit covers 100% of premiums for employees and chips in with 40% coverage for dependents
- 401(k) matching program
- Parking in the Arena District for use any time completely covered by Dynamit
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- National holidays + a flexible PTO policy that we trust our team to use as they need
- Great hardware, technology and peripherals to help us be productive
- Opportunities to learn, grow and attend industry conferences and events
- Group and team activities
- An office so amazing our clients travel to have meetings here
- Work side-by-side with people who are committed to each other and what they do
- An opportunity to make a difference both in our company and with our clients in their industries
This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer.