The Dynamit Administrative Office Coordinator handles all acquisition, set-up, and tracking for the IT and office hardware and software needs. In addition, this person is responsible for office supply management. This role is initially planned at 16-24 hours per week in the Dynamit office.
- Report expenses for office and IT supplies.
- Provide excellent in house support for questions and one off requests around office supplies and IT needs.
- Set-up computers for new hires - installing appropriate software, general set-up and readiness for use.
- General office management and upkeep.
- Auditing and processing of expense reports.
- Coordinate IT hardware needs, purchasing, updating, and decommissioning.
- Coordinate IT software needs, purchasing, staff license management, renewing and canceling.
- Coordinate office supply needs, purchasing, and organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to report expenses and interface with vendors as needed.
- Ability to take business requirements and efficiently find the most cost effective solution, place orders, and deploy assets.
- Can do attitude responding to ad hoc requests from staff.
- Experience with, or ability to quickly learn troubleshooting for MAC and PC systems.
- Some IT/hardware/software work experience is a nice to have.
- Knowledge of/experience with firewalls, virus software, active directory, or basic digital security is a big bonus, but not required.
Dynamit is an equal opportunity employer. Hired candidates must present documentation verifying eligibility to work in the US. Dynamit participates in E-verify.